• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cant "save as" my pdf forms suddenly. The option "save As" has disappeared. what to do?

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cant save my documents when I have filled a form and want to save it and rename the file. Have worked just fine til just now. Any suggestions? When I press "save as" a uncomplete form shows that never finishes. Then have to delete it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello joacimc21624624

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to Save any PDF form, Is that correct?

Are you trying to save a PDF form using the free desktop version of Adobe Reader DC? Is it possible to share the screenshot of the error message you are getting, to share the screenshot refer to https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

Have you tried any other PDF file? Try with any other PDF file and see if you still face the same issue.

You may refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2019 Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem since the software update. It is extremely frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources