Highlighted

I changed my email address and now I can't log in to PDF pack.

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed my email address from our business email to my personal email and now when I log in I get the message below. I called Adobe and was told that they don't have anyone in customer service dedicated to PDF pack and that I would need to use the forum. Since I paid for this software seems like someone from Adobe should be able to help with this. Does anyone know what I need to do to be able to access the software again? Thanks!

We have encountered an issue due to possible Adobe Id change. Please contact your IT administrator or Adobe support.    

Hi Frankiek,

Sorry to hear the inconvenience caused.

Looking at your account information, The subscription under the current account showing canceled. I believe, you have started it under a new account?

Would you please share your new email address with via private message?

In a mean while you may refer to help document- Using Adobe Export PDF  to know in detail how you can get Export pdf service access.

Try signing in via web browser- https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  and see if let you use the services.

For more troubleshooting you may refer to-  Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud Services).

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I changed my email address and now I can't log in to PDF pack.

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed my email address from our business email to my personal email and now when I log in I get the message below. I called Adobe and was told that they don't have anyone in customer service dedicated to PDF pack and that I would need to use the forum. Since I paid for this software seems like someone from Adobe should be able to help with this. Does anyone know what I need to do to be able to access the software again? Thanks!

We have encountered an issue due to possible Adobe Id change. Please contact your IT administrator or Adobe support.    

Hi Frankiek,

Looking at your account information, The subscription under the current account showing canceled. I believe, you have started it under a new account?

In a mean while you may refer to help document- Using Adobe Export PDF  to know in detail how you can get Export pdf service access.

Try signing in via web browser- https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  and see if let you use the services.

For more troubleshooting you may refer to-  Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud Services).

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 20, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Frankiek,

For more troubleshooting you may refer to-  Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 23, 2018 0
Resources