Highlighted

I converted PDF to Word. File size increased from 3 Mb to 22 Mb. Why?

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With Adobe Export PDF, I converted a PDF brochure with images and file size of 3Mb to Word. The conversion wenth smoothlly. The Word document's file size is now 22Mb. Too big to send by email. Why such a file size increase?

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I converted PDF to Word. File size increased from 3 Mb to 22 Mb. Why?

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With Adobe Export PDF, I converted a PDF brochure with images and file size of 3Mb to Word. The conversion wenth smoothlly. The Word document's file size is now 22Mb. Too big to send by email. Why such a file size increase?

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 24, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi France Parenteau,

Please let us know if you are exporting file online on in the Reader application.

Is it an issue with a particular PDF ? Try to convert other PDF and check if the size increase by large difference.

Generally on converting the PDF to other formats changes the size with slight difference.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 11, 2016 0
Resources