Highlighted

I do not need a monthly subscription

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings

Adobe used to have a service for merging files into one single PDF.  A credit card was required for that purpose and service was quick.  Upload files, merge, pay, download file, Bingo!!!

I could not find that service any longer on your site, and the new version of Adobe DC wants the user to buy a  monthly plan, but I merge about a file a year.  I do not need a monthly subscription.  If at least Adobe offered back the one-time license fee, that would be at least functional for me, knowing I bought the license, I can use it any time, and I do not have to be concerned about my credit card being charged endlessly for a service I barely use, although still needed.

Am I the only one on that boat?  I agree with some plans for word processing or electronic pages, but for Adobe?  Unless a client is from a company with a lot of demand for this type of services, but for an end user who only needs this once in a while, it is pricy and not practical.

Thanks,

Juan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I do not need a monthly subscription

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings

Adobe used to have a service for merging files into one single PDF.  A credit card was required for that purpose and service was quick.  Upload files, merge, pay, download file, Bingo!!!

I could not find that service any longer on your site, and the new version of Adobe DC wants the user to buy a  monthly plan, but I merge about a file a year.  I do not need a monthly subscription.  If at least Adobe offered back the one-time license fee, that would be at least functional for me, knowing I bought the license, I can use it any time, and I do not have to be concerned about my credit card being charged endlessly for a service I barely use, although still needed.

Am I the only one on that boat?  I agree with some plans for word processing or electronic pages, but for Adobe?  Unless a client is from a company with a lot of demand for this type of services, but for an end user who only needs this once in a while, it is pricy and not practical.

Thanks,

Juan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 07, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 07, 2018 1
Resources