• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I en timme av mitt liv har jag försökt säga upp ett litet Adobe abbonemang?

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2018 Oct 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Mail får jag meddelande om förlängning och hänvisning till mitt konto

inget där finns om annulering av abbonemanget. Hur gör man?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Hi Dann,

Sorry to hear about the frustrating experience.

We have looked into your account and found that the cancellation for Adobe Export PDF service has now been done successfully.

If there is any further assistance is required, you may contact to our customer care billing team for further assistance.

Contact Customer Care

Or you may simply refer to the link- Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud Services).

Do let us know if there

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dann,

Sorry to hear about the frustrating experience.

We have looked into your account and found that the cancellation for Adobe Export PDF service has now been done successfully.

If there is any further assistance is required, you may contact to our customer care billing team for further assistance.

Contact Customer Care

Or you may simply refer to the link- Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Do let us know if there is any further assistance is required.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, me too. But I have spent two hour  now. And tried to chat with tehir primitive robot.

I have tried to cancel my account but gets stuck because there is a "team" that I don't want and cant get rid of.

Adobe really needs to reinvent their memebership handeling. Its the most primitive company I have encountered.

How do I cancel my account with or without a team?

Bad customer experiance.

It really sad because the products are gret.

Fix this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2024 Feb 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator deleted inappropriate text]!!!!!! Its impossible to end a subscription!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 29, 2024 Feb 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Solmaz35669884h71h,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have checked your account with the email address used to sign in here in the community. There is no subscription listed under that account.  

Let us know if you are referring to a different account.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2024 Mar 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is your OS and what subscription do you have? 

Subscriptions taken with Adobe can be cancelled by going to https://account.adobe.com/plans. If you have a mobile subscription, taken via the app shop, you need to cancel via that shop.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources