Highlighted

I en timme av mitt liv har jag försökt säga upp ett litet Adobe abbonemang?

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Mail får jag meddelande om förlängning och hänvisning till mitt konto

inget där finns om annulering av abbonemanget. Hur gör man?

Hi Dann,

Sorry to hear about the frustrating experience.

We have looked into your account and found that the cancellation for Adobe Export PDF service has now been done successfully.

If there is any further assistance is required, you may contact to our customer care billing team for further assistance.

Contact Customer Care

Or you may simply refer to the link- Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud Services).

Do let us know if there is any further assistance is required.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I en timme av mitt liv har jag försökt säga upp ett litet Adobe abbonemang?

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Mail får jag meddelande om förlängning och hänvisning till mitt konto

inget där finns om annulering av abbonemanget. Hur gör man?

Hi Dann,

We have looked into your account and found that the cancellation for Adobe Export PDF service has now been done successfully.

If there is any further assistance is required, you may contact to our customer care billing team for further assistance.

Contact Customer Care

Or you may simply refer to the link- Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud Services).

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 20, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dann,

Contact Customer Care

Or you may simply refer to the link- Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2018 1
Resources