• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I get a message "Trial Expired", subscribed for Export PDF

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2017 Nov 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to Export PDF I get a message that tells me my trial has expired.  I have a paid subscription that is good until January 26, 2018.  How can I access my subscription and Export PDF's - this just started happening?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robinb,

As per the information shared above, "Trial Expired" error message appears when you have used the trial version of Adobe Acrobat DC.

As per your account information, you are a subscriber of Adobe Export PDF and it is active under your account.

Make sure you are using Adobe Reader DC not Adobe Acrobat DC to access "Export PDF" service.

Adobe Export PDF is an online service that you can access online via- https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

As well as through the Adobe Reader DC desktop application- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

You just need to “Sign In” using the email (Adobe ID) under which you have subscription registered.

Let us know if you still experience the same problem.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to login from a pdf document that I want to export to word. This is what I have always done and suddenly it doesn’t work anymore. Is there a way to find out if I used a different email/password when I purchased my subscription ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Robinb,

Sorry for the delay in response to your last message.

I do not see any changes in your account, and it has been up and running fine ever since you signed up for the subscription.

I request you to please check online, go to the link- https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  and "Sign In" there and if you are able to Export the file without the "Trial Expired" message that means nothing wrong with your account.

The do check your computer once again, whether you have two icons of Acrobat or just one. Because Acrobat DC and Acrobat Reader DC looks exactly same.

I believe you are opening Acrobat DC not Acrobat Reader DC, and that's why you are getting trial expired message in that.

-Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources