Highlighted

I get an error message when I try to send a pdf for signature

Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today for the first time I just get an error message when I try to send a document for signature.  I have not changed my login.

I logged out of the account, and rebooted my PC and tried again. Same error message.   I created a new document to send to someone else and the same thing happened.  I now have a few documents I cannot send for signature and others are waiting for them.

This is an urgent issue, which is taking up too much of my time.

TOPICS
Adobe Send, PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I get an error message when I try to send a pdf for signature

Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today for the first time I just get an error message when I try to send a document for signature.  I have not changed my login.

I logged out of the account, and rebooted my PC and tried again. Same error message.   I created a new document to send to someone else and the same thing happened.  I now have a few documents I cannot send for signature and others are waiting for them.

This is an urgent issue, which is taking up too much of my time.

TOPICS
Adobe Send, PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 18, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also will add, I have tried to contact support, but I am only directed to this forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I managed to move a pdf document past the first stage and now after the error messages I get a email which says:

"We were unable to create thumbnails for your agreement and have automatically cancelled it.

This may only be a temporary problem. However, if you have tried more than once to create this agreement with the same document, please visit our online support system."

Isn't this what I am already doing?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2017 0
Resources