• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I get the message "can not execute your request (400)" and can not open PDF in WORD despite the paid version?

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ik krijg de melding "kan uw verzoek niet uitvoeren (400)" en kan dus ondanks betaalde versie PDF niet openen in WORD?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Hi Marijes,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. I am glad that the issue is fixed now and nice job troubleshooting that. Give us a shout if you need any assistance with Acrobat/Reader/Document Cloud Services in future.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

{Edited Response.}

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello marijes89397347

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to convert a PDF into Word, Is that correct?

Please try to convert/export the PDF file using the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a different browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari and check if it brings any difference.

Have you checked with any other PDF file?

Is it possible to share the screenshot of the error you are getting? To share the screenshot refer to How to share a document

Is the issue is with one PDF or with all the PDF files?

Hope this helps and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, Thanks for your reaction.

After a few hours of frustration i found out iT was because i used “ in the name of the file.

i strongly suggest you give a more clear explanation to the default codes you use!

And/or make iT easier to find  answers, one now has to make more accounts and passwords though i had payed because i wanted to continue my work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Marijes,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. I am glad that the issue is fixed now and nice job troubleshooting that. Give us a shout if you need any assistance with Acrobat/Reader/Document Cloud Services in future.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

{Edited Response.}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources