Highlighted

I have 1 licens and I now have a new computer. How do I download the *PDF pack to my new computer?

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 1 licens and I now have a new computer. How do I download the *PDF pack to my new computer?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

There's nothing to download. PDF Pack is an online subscription.

TOPICS
PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

TOPICS
PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 28, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sebastians,

Adobe PDF Pack is a bundle of Adobe Document Cloud services.

Adobe PDF Pack works in your web browser on your computer or mobile device, or free Adobe Acrobat Reader software for your desktop. Many features also work in free Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app.

To use your browser, sign in with your Adobe ID at Adobe Document Cloud

Download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC desktop software. Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

Download the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app for iOS from App store, or Android from Play store.

For more details about the service, you may refer this help document FAQ | Adobe PDF Pack.

Hope that information helps.

Let us know if you have any questions or need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2018 1
Resources