Highlighted

I have Adobe Export PDF to change PDF's to Word until 8/26/18, When I try to change a PDF to Word, I get a notice to suscribe. When I suscribe it says I already have the Product.

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I convert a PDF to Word.  When I try to change them i wind up with a drop down to subcribe to the Export PDF Product.  When I try to subscribe a drop down tells me I already have the product.

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I have Adobe Export PDF to change PDF's to Word until 8/26/18, When I try to change a PDF to Word, I get a notice to suscribe. When I suscribe it says I already have the Product.

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I convert a PDF to Word.  When I try to change them i wind up with a drop down to subcribe to the Export PDF Product.  When I try to subscribe a drop down tells me I already have the product.

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 28, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2018 1
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the right hand side of this page there is a link with a green check labeled "annual adobe export subscription".  If you click on that you will be directed to a page with the answer to your problem.  You must click on a link to export the document, then adobe will export it to whatever file you are choosing.  I hope this helps!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2018 1
Resources