• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have an active Export PDF subscription account, but prompted to upgrade.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2017 Aug 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot currently export PDF documents, but I had used the export feature previously with no problems. Now when attempting to export I am prompted to upgrade from a free subscription.

Logged_in_and_prompted.png

However I already have a current subscription.

Billing_History.png

The first time I attempted to follow the upgrade link, the page said I could not purchase a 2nd Export PDF subscription! Now I cannot find that page again - I am taken to my account page instead.

Attempts to find a support channel - or reach ones I do find - are in vain (24x7 account help chat interface not working, etc).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Hi Georgegi,

Based on the description mentioned above, you are prompted to subscribe for the service when trying to Export PDF, whereas you already have subscription for Adobe Export PDF, is that correct?

Please try the troubleshooting steps given below:

1- Sign-out from the application, relaunch the app, sign back in and try again. (make sure you are using the same email address which you used for Export PDF subscription).

2- If that doesn't work, check if there is an update available for Reader,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Georgegi,

Based on the description mentioned above, you are prompted to subscribe for the service when trying to Export PDF, whereas you already have subscription for Adobe Export PDF, is that correct?

Please try the troubleshooting steps given below:

1- Sign-out from the application, relaunch the app, sign back in and try again. (make sure you are using the same email address which you used for Export PDF subscription).

2- If that doesn't work, check if there is an update available for Reader, click "Check for Updates" under Help menu.

You can also access Export PDF service online using this link: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

What is the version of Reader and the operating system installed on the machine?

You may refer to this link on how to check dot version for Reader: Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources