• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have bought a pdf converter, but when I tried converting pdf to word the file does not look the same.

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have bought a pdf converter, but when I tried converting pdf to word the file does not look the same.

Things are missing and the file is destroyed.

I paid for the licens so it is very weird that I cannot convert from PDF to word file.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Lanas,

As per the description above, you are trying to convert a PDF file to Word, but the Word file does not look the same, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF on your current Adobe ID and password. Please try to convert the PDF to Word through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password and see if this brings any difference.

Have you tried exporting any other PDF file into Word? Is it happening with all the PDF file or with one specific PDF file?

You may also refer to Text is garbled in converted file | ExportPDF

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Anand,

I have tried a PDF (which contain a Fastcad schemas) Could that cause an issue?

When converted half of the schemas is missing and it looks very weird. But it is a PDF-file.

Med venlig hilsen

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

With best regards

Lana Sadiković

Kommunikations- og marketingassistent

[Personal info removed by Mod]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Lana,

It seems that the issue is with the PDF file. Please export any other PDF file to Word document and see if you still face the issue.

Is it possible to share the PDF file with us in which you are facing the issue so that we can try to replicate the issue at our end? To share the file, please refer to How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources