• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have bought Adobe Export PDF, Annual‎ but I can not use it

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have bought Adobe Export PDF, Annual‎ but I can not use it and if i try to buy it again, it doesn't let me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Hello Steliosdrys,

We're sorry for the trouble you had while accessing the services of Adobe ExportPDF, the record shows that you have an active subscription to Adobe ExportPDF on your current Adobe ID.

Try accessing the service through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

If you are using freeware Adobe Reader and facing any issue, sign out and sign back in Adobe Reader and then check for any pending updates of

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you trying to use it and what is happening? Generally this is due to the user trying to log in with a different user name/password than they used to sign up but that's not always the case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try signing out, then sign back in again with your Adobe ID and password.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Steliosdrys,

We're sorry for the trouble you had while accessing the services of Adobe ExportPDF, the record shows that you have an active subscription to Adobe ExportPDF on your current Adobe ID.

Try accessing the service through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

If you are using freeware Adobe Reader and facing any issue, sign out and sign back in Adobe Reader and then check for any pending updates of Adobe Reader from 'help>check for updates', reboot the machine after updating Adobe Reader.

You can also refer to the Adobe article for more troubleshooting Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

if you have a different query/issue, please share the detailed information, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

[Edited Response: Moving from Acrobat Reader  to Document Cloud PDF services ]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources