Highlighted

I have canceled my subscription and is charging the amount on my invoice?

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cancelei minha assinatura a 1 dia atrás e não reembolsaram ?

Hello Marcelad,

We're sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. AS per the description above, I can understand that you are getting charged to a canceled subscription of Adobe ExportPDF, Is that correct?

I have checked the records with your current Adobe ID which you have used to sign-in on Adobe forums and found that the Adobe ExportPDF service was canceled on 7/19/2018 and the refund was also processed.

You can check the status on Adobe.com, log in on Adobe.com, select Manage account>plans and products, you can also refer to Account and membership help

If you need more clarification, you can also contact the Adobe support team through Contact Customer Care

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I have canceled my subscription and is charging the amount on my invoice?

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cancelei minha assinatura a 1 dia atrás e não reembolsaram ?

Hello Marcelad,

We're sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. AS per the description above, I can understand that you are getting charged to a canceled subscription of Adobe ExportPDF, Is that correct?

I have checked the records with your current Adobe ID which you have used to sign-in on Adobe forums and found that the Adobe ExportPDF service was canceled on 7/19/2018 and the refund was also processed.

You can check the status on Adobe.com, log in on Adobe.com, select Manage account>plans and products, you can also refer to Account and membership help

If you need more clarification, you can also contact the Adobe support team through Contact Customer Care

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 19, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Marcelad,

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2018 1
Resources