Highlighted

I have just subscribed to Export pdf, but I cant use it to Export to PowerPoint.

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have I just wasted my time purchasing Export pdf, if I'm trying to convert a pdf to PowerPoint?

Hi Trainingo,

As per your current account status, it seems that you have terminated subscription for Export PDF.

Export PDF service does help you converting the pdf into PowerPoint format.

How does it works, for that can go through the help guide- Using Adobe Export PDF

Regards,

Akanchha 

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I have just subscribed to Export pdf, but I cant use it to Export to PowerPoint.

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have I just wasted my time purchasing Export pdf, if I'm trying to convert a pdf to PowerPoint?

Hi Trainingo,

As per your current account status, it seems that you have terminated subscription for Export PDF.

How does it works, for that can go through the help guide- Using Adobe Export PDF

Regards,

Akanchha 

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 25, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Trainingo,

Regards,

Akanchha 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 27, 2017 0
Resources