• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have purchased Adobe PDF Pack, Annual‎ but have a new computer and want to download. How do i do this?

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Adobe PDF Pack and it doesn't expire until July 2018.  How do i download it on a new computer?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Like I said, you sign on using Acrobat Reader. Once you’ve installed it. Reader gets new Options.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't have to download it. Just sign in using Acrobat Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did sign in but can’t find where to install the adobe reader

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://get.adobe.com/reader

Be sure to turn off unwanted offers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The purchase of Adobe PDF Pack gives me more options than just the adobe reader.  I should be able to convert PDF's into word or excel, etc.

How does one do this after paying for the software?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like I said, you sign on using Acrobat Reader. Once you’ve installed it. Reader gets new Options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sign into your account on the website, and then go ahead and download the "trial version" of Adobe Reader Pro, and once you've downloaded/installed it, you can open Adobe on your computer and sign in, and it will recognize your Pro account. It would make more sense if when you signed into Adobe on the website on the new computer, it gave you the option of downloading Adobe Pro right away, but downloading the "trial version" still works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources