• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have purchased Adobe PDF Pack but how do I download it please?

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased Adobe PDF Pack  but how do I download it please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Hi Debbieh,

The helpx shared by TestScreenName gives the detailed description of how you can start using the Adobe PDF Pack subscription.

As its an online service, so you can use it via web browser as well as desktop application Adobe Reader DC.

If you have installed the trial version of Adobe Acrobat DC, then you may uninstall it first using cleaner tool Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs  and download free version of Adobe Reader DC  Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Debbieh,

The helpx shared by TestScreenName gives the detailed description of how you can start using the Adobe PDF Pack subscription.

As its an online service, so you can use it via web browser as well as desktop application Adobe Reader DC.

If you have installed the trial version of Adobe Acrobat DC, then you may uninstall it first using cleaner tool Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs  and download free version of Adobe Reader DC  Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions  . Because PDF Pack doesn't work with Acrobat DC.

For further troubleshooting, you may refer to

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources