Highlighted

I have purchased pdf export but cant convert to jpg

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys

I have options to convert to Word Excel powerpoint and rtf but not other options. I have checked for an update and it is the latest. Do I need a different service to convert pdf to jpg|?

Thanks

Hi Stathisb,

Adobe Export PDF is an online Adobe Document Cloud service. With it, you can easily turn PDF files into editable Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and RTF (Rich Text Format) documents. It doesn't allow you to convert the pdf to jpg format.

For detailed information, you may refer to the Using Adobe Export PDF . Also, FAQ | Adobe Export PDF, Document Cloud

You need to subscribe for either Adobe PDF Pack or Adobe Acrobat DC subscription.

How to Use Adobe PDF Pack

FAQ | Adobe PDF Pack

Regards,

Akanchha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I have purchased pdf export but cant convert to jpg

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys

I have options to convert to Word Excel powerpoint and rtf but not other options. I have checked for an update and it is the latest. Do I need a different service to convert pdf to jpg|?

Thanks

Hi Stathisb,

Adobe Export PDF is an online Adobe Document Cloud service. With it, you can easily turn PDF files into editable Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and RTF (Rich Text Format) documents. It doesn't allow you to convert the pdf to jpg format.

For detailed information, you may refer to the Using Adobe Export PDF . Also, FAQ | Adobe Export PDF, Document Cloud

You need to subscribe for either Adobe PDF Pack or Adobe Acrobat DC subscription.

FAQ | Adobe PDF Pack

Regards,

Akanchha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 04, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stathisb,

FAQ | Adobe PDF Pack

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 05, 2018 1
Resources