Highlighted

I have the cloud converter, when I convert to doc or ecxl they are not editable and this is the intention

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the cloud converter, when I convert to doc or ecxl they are not editable and this is the intention

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 21, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Walterr,

If I understood the issue correct, you have got your PDF files converted to word and excel and now its not editable? How about the other MS documents, can you edit them?

Please share the URL you have used to access the Document Cloud PDF services? Try the conversion through Adobe Document Cloud  using a different web browser and check the result.

Please do share the update.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2019 0
Resources