Highlighted

I hit the "Convert button" so i can convert PDF document from Reader DC to Word and Acrobat asks me to buy the product (which I have already bought and have ID and password).

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have any idea why my document doesn't convert and Adobe asks me again to sign in - I sign in and here we go again...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I hit the "Convert button" so i can convert PDF document from Reader DC to Word and Acrobat asks me to buy the product (which I have already bought and have ID and password).

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have any idea why my document doesn't convert and Adobe asks me again to sign in - I sign in and here we go again...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 28, 2016 0
Jan 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bsja22228670,

Make sure you are Signed In Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to use the Export PDF service The Adobe Export PDF service lets you convert an existing PDF file into Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and....

You can also use this service online https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

Regards,
Aadesh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 29, 2016 0
Resources