Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I just bought PDF Pack but still don't have the option to combine PDFs

Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to the list of subscription benefits, purchasing the Adobe PDF Pack should enable me to combine multiple files into a single PDF. However, when I try to do this after signing in to my account in Acrobat, it seems to imply that I need Acrobat Pro. Can I combine files with PDF Pack? And if not, can I get a refund?Combine not working.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

It's a web-based service. You need to use it from here: https://cloud.acrobat.com/combinepdf

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a web-based service. You need to use it from here: https://cloud.acrobat.com/combinepdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nifty.

If anyone from Acrobat is monitoring this: It sure would save some time and frustration if you put that link under "Combine PDF" after people sign in, instead of just sending them through the "buy more stuff" loop again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree. Once one has signed up and is signed in. the buttons should take you to the correct web based function. Is there a setting for it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources