• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I just paid for a subscription and it's not working. I want a refund of my money!!!!

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just paid for a subscription to Adobe systems and it didn't work.  And I was charged!!!!

@

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Hi Debbie,

Even after following all the steps you are still not able to convert the file and still wish to cancel the subscription then you may refer to the following steps-

Try the steps suggested in Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services if that doesn't help then-

1- Refer to the link Contact Customer Care

2- Select Account issues

3-  Show me my contact options.

Let us know if it still doesn't work.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Debbiec,

Sorry to hear about your poor experience. I believe you have not been able to activate your subscription to use it?

We have checked your account and found an active subscription of Adobe Export PDF.

Follow the steps mentioned below, to activate the subscription.

1- Export PDF is an online service that you can use online via: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

2- You can also use the services through free desktop version of Adobe Acrobat  Reader DC: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

3- “Sign In” using the email (Adobe ID) under which you have subscription registered.

4- For detailed description of how to use the Export PDF service, you may refer to- Using Adobe Export PDF

You may refer to the following link for any troubleshooting: Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did all that.. It doesn’t allow me to get into it….!!!!!

Still not able to export my documents..!!!

Please refund me my subscription!!!!~

Thanks,

Debbie Chapman

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Debbie,

Even after following all the steps you are still not able to convert the file and still wish to cancel the subscription then you may refer to the following steps-

Try the steps suggested in Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services if that doesn't help then-

1- Refer to the link Contact Customer Care

2- Select Account issues

3-  Show me my contact options.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2023 Jun 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

could adobe sent my money back

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2024 Jan 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue, it says I dont have it and keeps asking me to buy but i have already paid on the 13th Jan. When I go onto my account its activate. Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources