• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I just purchased (and cancelled because no one would help me) Adobe Export PDF. All I want to do is convert PDF scans to Word. The man I talked to told me I had to buy Adobe DC at $15.00/month to do this. Why can't I use the Export PDF?

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't even read my whole question above...I think this is an extremely unfriendly website!

I just purchased (and cancelled because no one would help me) Adobe Export PDF.  All I want to do is convert PDF scans to Word.  The man I talked to told me I had to buy Adobe DC at $15.00/month to do this.  Why can't I use the Export PDF?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi andreeb53138754,

I apologize for the inconvenience we may have caused you.

ExportPDF service is for exporting your PDF files to Word/Excel formats. Please see more information at  Export PDF to Word or Excel online | Adobe Export PDF.

Thank you.

Hisami

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should be able to do that with Export PDF. What happened when you tried?

And the title of a post is not meant for the entire question, but for quick summary of it...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources