Highlighted

I'm subscribed to convert PDF to Microsoft word.

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm subscribing to convert PDF to Microsoft word.  When I tell it to Export to Word it gives me the subscription screen it stops and the subscription options. I click on the subscription choice and it tells me I already have the subscription as it should.   It worked fine last year but will not work this year.  I have paid for the service again in January but It will not work.  Does anyone have any idea what is going on or how to fix it?

I resolved the issue on my on.  I had changed my email address on the Adobe site and some how the web browser was still trying to use the old email address to sign in to the account.

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I'm subscribed to convert PDF to Microsoft word.

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm subscribing to convert PDF to Microsoft word.  When I tell it to Export to Word it gives me the subscription screen it stops and the subscription options. I click on the subscription choice and it tells me I already have the subscription as it should.   It worked fine last year but will not work this year.  I have paid for the service again in January but It will not work.  Does anyone have any idea what is going on or how to fix it?

I resolved the issue on my on.  I had changed my email address on the Adobe site and some how the web browser was still trying to use the old email address to sign in to the account.

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 27, 2017 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 27, 2017 1
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 27, 2017 0
Resources