• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm trying to attach a data file with Adobe Send and Track. Adobe says it wants me to log in. I am already logged in. What am I missing?

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to attach a data file with Adobe Send and Track.  Adobe says it wants me to log in.  I am already logged in.  What am I missing?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tony,

While attaching the data file, are you getting this message on Adobe Reader  DC desktop application of on web?

You may try the following for testing purpose-

1- Check with a different file and try sending that.

2- If you are working on desktop application Adobe Reader DC, check at the upper right corner whether you see your name there or not?

3- Check online via https://cloud.acrobat.com/send  and see if that works.

4- If it works online then uninstall the desktop application using cleaner tool- Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs  and install again Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

Hope this works.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2018 Jul 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem. My Acrobat Pro DC subscription has the latest version of Acrobat, I have all Windows 10 updates installed, my Outlook 2016 is part of Office 365. When I try to Attach a file with Send and Track, I am told that my Adobe ID isn't available and I should log in. I am already logged into Acrobat Pro DC. I AM able to log into Adobe PDF Services and send a file that way, but I would like the Outlook plug-in to work also. Thank you.

jensen@real-time.org

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources