Highlighted

I'm trying to export a PDF to a Word doc and I continue to receive an error message "An error occurred while trying to access the service." Alternatively, I've tried to Edit a PDF and upgrade my subscription but the website is failing to load on multiple

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to export a PDF to a Word doc and I continue to receive an error message "An error occurred while trying to access the service." Alternatively, I've tried to Edit a PDF and upgrade my subscription but the website is failing to load on multiple browsers that I've tried using.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I'm trying to export a PDF to a Word doc and I continue to receive an error message "An error occurred while trying to access the service." Alternatively, I've tried to Edit a PDF and upgrade my subscription but the website is failing to load on multiple

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to export a PDF to a Word doc and I continue to receive an error message "An error occurred while trying to access the service." Alternatively, I've tried to Edit a PDF and upgrade my subscription but the website is failing to load on multiple browsers that I've tried using.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 25, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi willm1,

It seems that you are using Export PDF from Adobe Reader on your desktop, right?

If so, please log in at https://cloud.acrobat.com with your Adobe ID and password.

Please let me know if that does not work.

For Adobe Reader please restart your computer then login in Reader.  If this does not work please uninstall Reader and re-install the latest Adobe Reader DC from https://get.adobe.com/reader/.

Thank you.

Hisami

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 25, 2017 1
Resources