Highlighted

I'm unable to reduce the size of PDF

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I open my file, go to save as click on reduced file size to make compatible with 8 or higher, I get the error message:

"an error was encountered while processing images"

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I'm unable to reduce the size of PDF

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I open my file, go to save as click on reduced file size to make compatible with 8 or higher, I get the error message:

"an error was encountered while processing images"

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 13, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi zakiyahk60290092,

Could you please confirm the original file format? Right Click on document> Check Document properties.

And what is the version of Adobe Acrobat that you are working on? as I see you have subscription for Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.

As mentioned above to make the file size compatible with 8 or higher, I assume you have an older version of Adobe Acrobat installed.

• Launch Acrobat> Help> About Adobe Acrobat.
  • Also, Check for update under> Help (install the latest update if it is pending)
  • Try again.

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 13, 2017 0
Resources