• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need help creating a PDF for my screen play

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am current using Final Draft 7 for screenwriting. Every time I try saving my script in Final draft it keeps on telling me that the printer name is invalid & when I go into Adobe acrobat reader DC it clearly shows that the script in there but when I click on it to try to open it I keep getting this message - File not found check file name and try againg.  And why can't I delete the several so called files listed as the script every time I try to delete them nothing happens. I am at my wits end. Is there any one who can help me please. 

TOPICS
Create PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This doesn't seem to be anything to do with any Adobe software. If Final Draft can't save a PDF, this is something you will be better off contacting Final Draft support. Although Acrobat Reader can READ a PDF, it has nothing to do with making them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources