• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need to know how many individual people viewed a file not how many times the link is clicked

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see how many times a file has been viewed, but I need to know how many individual people viewed the file. I don't need to the number of link clinks rather the number of people clicks. For example one person may click on the link multiple times which skews my number. How can I see this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kellim98545437,

When you send a personalized invitation to specific individuals, Send & Track tracks when those individuals preview or download the file. If you share an anonymous link, however, Send & Track doesn't track who previews or downloads the file. You will simply see a total number of previews or downloads.

Cloud you confirm what type of link you have shared, whether it was personalized ling or anonymous?

For detailed description you may go through the help document and see "View Tracking Information" Using Adobe Send & Track

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I sent a personal invitation, but it showed me and notified me of each person that opened the file. I don’t want a notification, I just need to know the total of how many individual people opened the file. I plan to send out the email to 300 individuals. I don’t need to be notified of each person that opens it or even know who opens it. I just want to know that X number of the 300 people opened it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources