Highlighted

I need to send a pdf file to a word document. Adobe isn't recognizing that I've already purchased the software.

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get Adobe to know I've already paid for a subscription so it will let me export a pdf file to a word docx

Are you logging in to cloud.acrobat.com or are you in the Reader app? If in the reader app, did you sign in using the Adobe ID you used to purchase the the service?

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I need to send a pdf file to a word document. Adobe isn't recognizing that I've already purchased the software.

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get Adobe to know I've already paid for a subscription so it will let me export a pdf file to a word docx

Are you logging in to cloud.acrobat.com or are you in the Reader app? If in the reader app, did you sign in using the Adobe ID you used to purchase the the service?

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 07, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Jul 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 08, 2018 1
Resources