• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I no longer get a Send and Track option when I go to Tools. Just send. where is it?

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I no longer get a Send and Track option when i access Tools.   I only get send which tries to send via my email address which doesn't send the large files I use Send

and Track to send.  Where is it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Hey Lizhorne,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We see that you are a subscriber of Adobe Send & Track subscription. There is no change in the service, just the access has been changed.

Basic functionality to send files will continue to be available as part of an Adobe Document Cloud free account. Full sharing functionality to send and track files—including personalized invitations, large documents, images, and audio and video files—will remain part of Adobe PDF Pack, Adobe Acrobat Standard DC, an

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Lizhorne,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We see that you are a subscriber of Adobe Send & Track subscription. There is no change in the service, just the access has been changed.

Basic functionality to send files will continue to be available as part of an Adobe Document Cloud free account. Full sharing functionality to send and track files—including personalized invitations, large documents, images, and audio and video files—will remain part of Adobe PDF Pack, Adobe Acrobat Standard DC, and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC     .

Please refer to the new experience of Send & Track which has now been changed to Share & Track.

Share and track PDFs online using Adobe Document Cloud

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources