• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I paid for PDF export and it doesn't work and I can't find a way to get a refund

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paid for PDF Export a couple days ago and have been trying to get it to work ever since.  I've ready multiple posts from this forum and tried to find places to contact for help, but can't find any real places to contact.  When I try to export a document from within Adobe, it states I need a internet connection when I am clearly connected to the internet.  When I try to connect from the other link, I receive an error that states 'We've encountered a critical error.  Try again later. Unable to fetch base_uris from user tiers'.  Then I went to the quick start guide and linked to it that way and when I try to export by saving it brings me to the screen telling me that I have to pay.

IS there a way to get a refund?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Hey Christinar,

Sorry to hear about the frustrating experience.

As shared above by "try67", following the steps suggested you can get your subscription canceled.  However, to fix the error messages which you have shared above while accessing the service you can refer to the help document shared below and follow the troubleshooting steps suggested.

1-  Please refer to Error Message : "An error occurred while signing in"

2- If you are accessing the service through Adobe Reader then you may check it

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can cancel it here: Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

You should get a refund if you're entitled to one... You can contact Adobe Customer Care (Contact Customer Care) for further help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Christinar,

Sorry to hear about the frustrating experience.

As shared above by "try67", following the steps suggested you can get your subscription canceled.  However, to fix the error messages which you have shared above while accessing the service you can refer to the help document shared below and follow the troubleshooting steps suggested.

1-  Please refer to Error Message : "An error occurred while signing in"

2- If you are accessing the service through Adobe Reader then you may check it online via- https://cloud.acrobat.com/ and see if you can access it or get the same error.

Let us know if it still doesn't help.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources