• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I purchased Export PDF and it is not giving me a serial number to download and activate the software. Why?

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have the option of downloading my serial number, or the software after purchasing ExportPDF.  It is not in the profile as described in the "help" section.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 08, 2019 Jun 08, 2019

Because it's not a software at all. It's a web-based service that you can access via Adobe Reader or your browser, here:

Adobe Document Cloud

Your subscription is connected to your Adobe account, so if you're logged-in you should be able to use it. There's no serial number or anything to download.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2019 Jun 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because it's not a software at all. It's a web-based service that you can access via Adobe Reader or your browser, here:

Adobe Document Cloud

Your subscription is connected to your Adobe account, so if you're logged-in you should be able to use it. There's no serial number or anything to download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

++In addition to try67's response.

How it actually works, for that you can take help of this article where its explained in detail: Using Adobe Export PDF

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources