Highlighted

I purchased the PDF to Word converter and none of the text is being converted over to Word, just the charts. Can someone please help?

New Here ,
May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the PDF to Word converter and none of the text is being converted over to Word, just the charts. Can someone please help?

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Here ,
May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 08, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Josephg,

Sorry for the delay in response to your query.

As said after converting pdf to word file doesn't give the accurate result. So the pdf file you are working with, does it contain real text or its a scanned file that only contain images in it?

• Check with a different file and see if the result is same or not
  • If working online then you may check with the desktop application Adobe Reader DC once Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions
  • Also, the fonts used to create the pdf should also be available in MS Word. Open document>right click Document Properties>Fonts (check the fonts available)

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 18, 2018 0
Resources