Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently got a new computer and now I can't access ExportPDF service

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paulm,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

As per the description above, you are not able to use the Adobe Export PDF, Annual, Is that correct?

As per the records, you have an active subscription of Adobe Export PDF, Annual, under your Adobe Id, which you used to sign in on Adobe forums.

Adobe Export PDF is an online Adobe Document Cloud service. You can use the service from https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password.

You can also use Acrobat Reader DC (Free Desktop Software) to use the Adobe Export PDF, Annual.

To download Acrobat Reader DC: https://acrobat.adobe.com/in/en/acrobat/pdf-reader.html

Please sign in with the Adobe Id and password in Acrobat Reader DC used to subscribe the Adobe Export PDF.

Update this discussion with the results.

If this does not help, please share the Acrobat version installed, Operating system (Mac or Windows)

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anand,

Thanks for your response. I have tried using the link https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf for the last couple of days and every time I get a message that says "Currently Unavailable".

With my old computer, whenever I opened a pdf I got a message in the bottom right corner to access ExportPDF. However, with my new computer, I do not get this message.

My subscription is still valid until November, but I can't seem to get access to ExportPDF.

Regards

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Paulm,

Sorry for the delay in the response.

Please try to use the ExportPDF services with different browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Edge.

You may also try to clear the Cache and Cookies of the Browsers.

If you have security software installed on your machine, tried disabling it temporarily and try to reproduce the issue. If the issue is getting fixed after disabling the security software, let us know the name and version of the security software installed.

Will be waiting for your response. If you already have found a fix to this issue, please help us with your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources