Highlighted

I sent a PDF through Adobe Send but I need to edit it.

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already sent the file out using Adobe Send and a link, but I need to make some changes. Can I re-upload a file and/or edit the file and have the link stay the same? I have already sent the file so don't want to create a new link that I have to send out.

Hi Kaseyh,

If I understand correctly, you are willing to make the changes to the existing document which has already been shared via send & track?

If this is the scenario, then you need to upload the document again and share the updated link after making changes to it.

Sadly, the changes wont be applied automatically in the existing link which has already been shared.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
Adobe Send

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I sent a PDF through Adobe Send but I need to edit it.

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already sent the file out using Adobe Send and a link, but I need to make some changes. Can I re-upload a file and/or edit the file and have the link stay the same? I have already sent the file so don't want to create a new link that I have to send out.

Hi Kaseyh,

If I understand correctly, you are willing to make the changes to the existing document which has already been shared via send & track?

If this is the scenario, then you need to upload the document again and share the updated link after making changes to it.

Sadly, the changes wont be applied automatically in the existing link which has already been shared.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
Adobe Send

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 31, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kaseyh,

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 02, 2018 0
Resources