• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I've already installed Acrobat Reader Dc, but are there any Adobe tools that can help me improve the speed of PDF processing?

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've already installed Acrobat Reader Dc, but are there any Adobe tools that can help me improve the speed of PDF processing?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is slow for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

processing before forwarding to the printer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any message while it is processing, telling you what it is doing?  What is the speed, page count and file size (so we can estimate if it’s normal or unusual).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paolo is a colleague of mine. We work pdf files composed of 1 sheet 2 images to pdf files composed of 10,000 sheets 2 images

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

our question is: does the purchase of the complete software help me with the work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We cannot answer your question without understanding your unusual problem in detail. There is no Please answer all questions carefully, there will be more.

What is the current speed (time taken to print 10,000 sheets of 2 images each)?

What is the file size?

Is there any message while it is processing, telling you what it is doing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- more than 1 hour

- 219070 kb

- working progress

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The print engine in the paid-for Acrobat is the same. You might find that subdividing the file into 100 pieces then printing them would either be quicker or yield the first page faster. This would need OLE programming in Visual Basic.

You could look into what resource is limited: CPU, memory, disk etc. and uprate the hardware according to your analysis.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

already done.

I wanted to understand if there are other ways

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources