Highlighted

I've already paid for my Export PDF, but when I press the 'Convert' button, the screen brings me to the payment page.

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've already paid for my Export PDF, but when I press the 'Convert' button, the screen brings me to the payment page. Am I doing something wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I've already paid for my Export PDF, but when I press the 'Convert' button, the screen brings me to the payment page.

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've already paid for my Export PDF, but when I press the 'Convert' button, the screen brings me to the payment page. Am I doing something wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 05, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi joelm79424006,

Please let me know the exact dot version of the adobe application you are using also the OS version on your system?

Make sure you are signed in with your adobe ID in the adobe application which you are using .

Also please try to convert using the browser with this link : https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf by signing in with your adobe ID .

Let me know if this helps.

Regards

Sarojini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 05, 2016 0
Resources