• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I’ve got a very full iPad with 1 gb of key pdfs. How do I upload to adobe cloud?

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! My iPad is full to the brim and is not allowing any more documents/emails. I need to move 4 years of key pdfs to the cloud and release some space, but I can’t understand how to get them from Adobe Reader to the Cloud. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Manage files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there!

Mobile application Acrobat Reader doens't give the option to change the file location. If your pdf is saved on device location then it will remain there, if its is on Document Cloud storage, then it would be saved on document cloud storage itself. You need to take phone backup through system. Transferring Adobe Reader's file to cloud storage is though device would not be possible.

Thanks,

Akanchha  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On my iPhone I can use my Adobe Reader through the Files app to log in to the cloud and upload the current pdf to the cloud. Once you have uploaded the file you can delete the local copy. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources