Highlighted

I want to cancel my annual subscription (paid monthly).

Explorer ,
Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I would like to cancel my subscription since I cannot afford it anymore. I was paying 30,49 Euro per month (5 months) and will be charged a cancellation fee of 152,45 Euro. I've just paid 30,49 Euro for the 5th month today, just to let you know.

When I read more about it, it says this..

If you cancel within 14 days of your order, you receive a full refund.

If you cancel after 14 days, your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period, and you will be charged an early termination fee of 50% of your remaining contract obligation. For example, if you have 5 months of your contract left when you cancel and you pay $20/month, you have to pay 50% of the $100 remaining balance = $50 early termination fee.

So wait, if I end up cancelling it.. I'll receive 50% of the refund and the other half will be for the fee?

I don't really get it..

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

To get a definitive answer I suggest you Contact Customer Care ...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I want to cancel my annual subscription (paid monthly).

Explorer ,
Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I would like to cancel my subscription since I cannot afford it anymore. I was paying 30,49 Euro per month (5 months) and will be charged a cancellation fee of 152,45 Euro. I've just paid 30,49 Euro for the 5th month today, just to let you know.

When I read more about it, it says this..

If you cancel within 14 days of your order, you receive a full refund.

If you cancel after 14 days, your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period, and you will be charged an early termination fee of 50% of your remaining contract obligation. For example, if you have 5 months of your contract left when you cancel and you pay $20/month, you have to pay 50% of the $100 remaining balance = $50 early termination fee.

So wait, if I end up cancelling it.. I'll receive 50% of the refund and the other half will be for the fee?

I don't really get it..

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 12, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You've paid for 5 months already. You have 7 months left in your contract. As I understand it, if you cancel you'll pay half the total amount you would have to pay for those 7 months, which is (7*30.49)/2 = 106.715 Euro.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2019 0
Resources