Highlighted

I want to create a searchable pdf and have just subscribed to Adobe Export How do I do it?

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to create a searchable pdf and have just subscribed to Adobe Export to do this but can only see options to convert to Word, etc. All I can see in help is for the full version. How do I do it?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

You need to get Acrobat. Export PDF can only export existing PDF files to other formats. It can't create new files.

TOPICS
Acrobat.com Cloud Storage, ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I want to create a searchable pdf and have just subscribed to Adobe Export How do I do it?

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to create a searchable pdf and have just subscribed to Adobe Export to do this but can only see options to convert to Word, etc. All I can see in help is for the full version. How do I do it?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

You need to get Acrobat. Export PDF can only export existing PDF files to other formats. It can't create new files.

TOPICS
Acrobat.com Cloud Storage, ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 23, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 24, 2018 1
Resources