Highlighted

i want to delete my adobe pdf reader pro formula but it does not appear in my profile

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi! i did a seven days trial for free for adobe pdf reader pro. then i tried to cancel the trial but my formula didnt appear on my profile ? now i've been charged with 17.99 euros but i dont want to use this service anymore and i want to cancel it, not to be charged. however, no one on the chat is replying to my messages. Do you have any idea of what i could do ?

Cheers

Jade

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

i want to delete my adobe pdf reader pro formula but it does not appear in my profile

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi! i did a seven days trial for free for adobe pdf reader pro. then i tried to cancel the trial but my formula didnt appear on my profile ? now i've been charged with 17.99 euros but i dont want to use this service anymore and i want to cancel it, not to be charged. however, no one on the chat is replying to my messages. Do you have any idea of what i could do ?

Cheers

Jade

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 09, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The product is called Acrobat DC, or Acrobat Pro DC. Not Reader Pro. Does this show up in your account/plans?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 09, 2020 0
Resources