Highlighted

I want use 'save as' to save the document under another name, I get a white screen and I can't save it.

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Mac. I can open pdf's, but whenever I want use 'save as' to save the document under another name, I get a white screen and I can't save it.

Hi Inekev,

In order to get this white screen issue resolved, you need to make certain changes to the application's preferences settings.

Here is a forum thread "Save As" box is blank  where similar issue has been discussed and resolved.

You may follow the suggestions and let us know if that helps you too.

If it doesn't, then we would look into this further.

Regards,

Akanchha 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I want use 'save as' to save the document under another name, I get a white screen and I can't save it.

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Mac. I can open pdf's, but whenever I want use 'save as' to save the document under another name, I get a white screen and I can't save it.

Hi Inekev,

In order to get this white screen issue resolved, you need to make certain changes to the application's preferences settings.

Here is a forum thread "Save As" box is blank  where similar issue has been discussed and resolved.

Regards,

Akanchha 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 26, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Inekev,

Regards,

Akanchha 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 04, 2018 0
Resources