Highlighted

I wish to cancel my subscription to PDF Pack but it's impossible to log in.

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up to adobe pdf pack, with a monthly fee. Unfortunately, I did it quickly and the email address I gave was incorrect, but I don't know exactly how. This means I can't log on to the account to cancel it. The only information I have access to is what appears on my bank statement:

10/04/2017  221684000217496 ADOBE SYSTEMS SOFTWARE044-207- $12.64

How can I cancel my subscription? ​I have done my best to try to contact Adobe, using a new account, and this has resulted in a message telling me the 24-7 chat facility is closed.

Adobe chat is closed.JPG

Update: I managed to find a phone number at Contact us | Adobe . I spoke with someone who was very helpful and the issue is resolved.

TOPICS
PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I wish to cancel my subscription to PDF Pack but it's impossible to log in.

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up to adobe pdf pack, with a monthly fee. Unfortunately, I did it quickly and the email address I gave was incorrect, but I don't know exactly how. This means I can't log on to the account to cancel it. The only information I have access to is what appears on my bank statement:

10/04/2017  221684000217496 ADOBE SYSTEMS SOFTWARE044-207- $12.64

How can I cancel my subscription? ​I have done my best to try to contact Adobe, using a new account, and this has resulted in a message telling me the 24-7 chat facility is closed.

Adobe chat is closed.JPG

Update: I managed to find a phone number at Contact us | Adobe . I spoke with someone who was very helpful and the issue is resolved.

TOPICS
PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 10, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Roguish,

Sorry for the delay and rough experience you been through.

I am glad your issue has been resolved.

Feel free to respond if you have further questions in future.

-Tariq Dar.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 12, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Readers,

I had the same problem where I wanted to cancel my subscription, yet I couldn't sign into my account because I was having difficulty with remembering the correct sign-in information.  I was given the message to contact chat support,  however the chat was closed???....  This is apparently the only way to ask for assistance -and yet it was closed, and no information was offered about the hours of the chat service, etc.  I was left thinking that I'd never be able to cancel my monthly subscription because there was no way to cancel my account.   Hmmm...... 

So finally, I looked down at the 'closed' chat box page and it suddenly 'came alive'.  A representative suddenly activated the chat and I was able to chat with this representative and get my subscription closed.  Thank you to the representative, who was very helpful and courteous.   Possibly the reps are being overworked and there are not enough reps to assist the large volume of customers needing assistance?

I recommend that people wait a while to see if the chat will open, because after a while, the chat finally opened up for me.

I also recommend that Adobe offers better service regarding contacting customer service.  It is ridiculous to run a business with this limited level of customer service. 

*Also, an update for my adobe program came through the same day I had all the trouble trying to cancel my monthly subscription....  Smells suspicious to me.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 12, 2017 1
Resources