Highlighted

If this message is not eventually replaced by the proper contents of the document, your PDF viewer may not be able to display this type of document.

New Here ,
May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this message is not eventually replaced by the proper contents of the document, your PDF viewer may not be able to display this type of document.

You can upgrade to the latest version of Adobe Reader for Windows®, Mac, or Linux® by visiting http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html. For more assistance with Adobe Reader visit http://www.adobe.com/support/products/ acrreader.html. Windows is either a registered trademark or a trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Mac is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries

Can not open the file

What do I need to do

Please HELP

I'm using windows 10@

Hello Vladimirdyulgerov,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. As per the description above, you are getting an error message "PDF won’t display. Please wait …", Is that correct?

If you are getting this message while viewing a pdf in a browser, you are most likely trying to open a Dynamic XFA (XML Form Architecture) PDF. To view such pdf documents, we recommend you to download the file locally and open it either in Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution  or Adobe Acrobat Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC | Non-subscription

Also, refer and try the suggestions from the following Adobe article PDF won’t display. Please wait …

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

TOPICS
View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Here ,
May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can upgrade to the latest version of Adobe Reader for Windows®, Mac, or Linux® by visiting http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html. For more assistance with Adobe Reader visit http://www.adobe.com/support/products/ acrreader.html. Windows is either a registered trademark or a trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Mac is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries

Can not open the file

What do I need to do

Please HELP

I'm using windows 10@

Hello Vladimirdyulgerov,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. As per the description above, you are getting an error message "PDF won’t display. Please wait …", Is that correct?

If you are getting this message while viewing a pdf in a browser, you are most likely trying to open a Dynamic XFA (XML Form Architecture) PDF. To view such pdf documents, we recommend you to download the file locally and open it either in Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution  or Adobe Acrobat Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC | Non-subscription

Also, refer and try the suggestions from the following Adobe article PDF won’t display. Please wait …

Regards,

Anand Sri.

TOPICS
View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 11, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Vladimirdyulgerov,

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2018 1
New Here ,
May 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anandi

Yes but i figuered it out and managed to open .Works after downloading the

document

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm also facing the same issue. Even after downloading I am not able to view the content of the PDF.

I have tried every thing i.e. updating pdf, java etc. but still problem is unresolved.

Please let me know if you can help me with this.

Thanks..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 23, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Download the document to Mac or Windows.

2. Start Acrobat Reader.

3. Use Open from the File menu to select the file you downloaded in step 1.

Do not try to bypass any step or do it differently.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 23, 2020 1
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me! Thanks a lot! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Followed the instructions above exactly.  Still failing with an alert box complaining about exteded features. Now my older "work" computer, can open this file, so I know it is ok.  What are the steps to get around this "extended features" bug.

Charles5CCC_0-1600299519921.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With greatest respect, this is ridiculous.

IMHO this format should be banned.

It makes seemless file sharing and collaboration impossible.

To have to go through all these steps every time I want to make a minor change to a document (with embedded form controls) makes it not worh using.

I really hate it now when I get one of these documents. I can't open it directly from my mail. (I am a Mac user and I want to use Preview as my default PDF viewer.)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree. It makes no sense.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 24, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2020 0
Resources