Image quality loss with PDF export from Powerpoint

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When exporting to PDF from Powerpoint, I have checked: do NOT compress images in Powerpoint preferences, and turned downsampling OFF under Acrobat prefernces. 

When exporting to PDF I still am seeing loss of quality in my images - specically logos and icons, even though they are 300 ppi resolution. 

How can I maintain a loss-less quality from Powerpoint to PDF? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Image quality loss with PDF export from Powerpoint

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When exporting to PDF from Powerpoint, I have checked: do NOT compress images in Powerpoint preferences, and turned downsampling OFF under Acrobat prefernces. 

When exporting to PDF I still am seeing loss of quality in my images - specically logos and icons, even though they are 300 ppi resolution. 

How can I maintain a loss-less quality from Powerpoint to PDF? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 13, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Powerpoint is a presentation tool, which can print handouts; not one for making print ready materials at 300 ppi.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2019 0
Resources