Highlighted

Information entered with Fill & Sign disappears after saving

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Fill & Sign to fill in information on several documents lately and after I save the document the information entered, other than check marks and X's is not saved.  I can still see the information on the screen but if I print or close the file, the information is lost.  Any advice on what is going on?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Information entered with Fill & Sign disappears after saving

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Fill & Sign to fill in information on several documents lately and after I save the document the information entered, other than check marks and X's is not saved.  I can still see the information on the screen but if I print or close the file, the information is lost.  Any advice on what is going on?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 05, 2016 0
sb116 LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi moniquef-gtplimited

I would suggest you to please try using the application on cloud.acrobat.com> fill & sign and see if it helps.

Also please confirm the version of the app you are using and if you could please share the file with us so that we can check at our end as well.

Regards,

Supriya

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2016 0
Resources