• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Invoice description "EPDF,ALL,OTH,WHST1,MUL,001,N/A,23.88"...

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2019 Jul 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that the invoice description "EPDF,ALL,OTH,WHST1,MUL,001,N/A,23.88" was considered an unusable description by other customers, too, and, instead of both answering the questions straight, and sorting out the stupid "automated" system which is not able to translate internal part number descriptions to humanly readable information, the support persons limited their actions to answer directly to the customer who asked the question.

I am looking for the same answer, and I would expect that intelligent companies to be able to adjust their automated systems to generate readable invoices.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2019 Jul 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also see the description of the communication as a "tax exempted transaction", due to the fact that I provided a valid VAT ID. However, being located in Ireland, the same EU country as the Adobe unit that emitted the invoice, there is no tax exemption on the invoice - yes, there is VAT charged, which is correct. The communication in the associated email is another example of stupid automation which wasn't able to treat correctly a particular case of the VAT charging implementation (transaction between valid VAT entities in the same country in EU).

The impulse on receiving the e-mail was to treat it as phishing or a virus, due to the unwise subject choice: "Tax exempted transaction with Adobe" - too many problems coming from a company of this caliber.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources