Highlighted

Is it possible to edit an already shared link (pdf), without affecting the link itself? I shared a pdf file to a number of people via adobe cloud, but noticed a mistake in it.

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to edit an already shared link (pdf), without affecting the link itself? I shared a pdf file to a number of people via adobe cloud, but noticed a mistake in it.

Hi Roopet,

As asked, can the document be edited once its shared with multiple people. Sadly, the answer is no it can not be edited.

Existing link can't be edited. However, you can "Delete Link" or "Unshare Link" (if a shared review generated).

I assume you have used "Share" option to "Shared for Viewing"? You may read this: Share and track PDFs online using Adobe Document Cloud

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Akanchha

TOPICS
Acrobat.com Cloud Storage, ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Roopet,

As asked, can the document be edited once its shared with multiple people. Sadly, the answer is no it can not be edited.

Existing link can't be edited. However, you can "Delete Link" or "Unshare Link" (if a shared review generated).

I assume you have used "Share" option to "Shared for Viewing"? You may read this: Share and track PDFs online using Adobe Document Cloud

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Akanchha

TOPICS
Acrobat.com Cloud Storage, ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 18, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Roopet,

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2019 0
Resources